Travel Expo 365 works with leading associations, agents and global companies ensuring that a maximum global reach
is continuous, up-to-date and flexible at all times. It was launched with Africa as the first region and with other global
regions being rolled out throughout 2019 and 2020.
The online travel exhibition and events platform is the vision of Megan Meeres, CEO of Travel Expo 365. With over 30 years
of experience in promoting destinations and products through advertising and partnerships for travel publishing and
exhibition brands, Megan saw the opportunity to create a travel expo with a difference – it would run throughout the year
and be delivered online.
Travel Expo 365 is not about ‘replacing’ attendance at tradeshows, but about enhancing the networking and meeting
opportunities throughout the year, in a much more cost-effective way. It provides the additional forum for buyers and
sellers to keep up-to-date with industry trends and meet new contacts 365 days a year, 24/7. Many of the agents that
register for Travel Expo 365 and the Global Promotion Events don’t travel to tradeshows globally and here they can meet
travel trade suppliers and destinations easily on-line, in their own time. Travel Expo 365 suppliers are able to commit
to physically exhibiting at their most preferred shows around the world, whilst knowing they have a continual presence
the rest of the year online.
- Speaker sessions and notes are kept in the resource library always accessible: never deleted
- A networking room allows new contacts and networking to be driven amongst online questions; feedback and social media feeds
- The auditorium ensures you can keep abreast of news and relevant subjects: in your own time
- Stands are open 24/7 – no opportunity is missed again for both exhibitors and buyers
- Easy notification tools and meeting set-up offers everyone the chance to meet at a time that suits them
Travel Expo 365 extends its portfolio with a range of Global Promotion Events throughout the year focusing on the most
relevant and up-to-date topics in certain destinations, giving the travel trade community the chance to discuss the subjects
that affect them and matters to them most.